Last updated on January 25, 2017
This privacy statement describes how Proecom srl collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Some services on this site make use of location-based data. If you allow these services, we will collect information about the Wi-fi routers closest to you and the cell IDs of the towers closest to you.
We use this information to provide the requested location-based service, not to identify you. You will be asked for your permission first time a location-based service is requested.
- Provide you content based upon your location.
- Provide you special local offers.
- Map routes and provide directions to locations that you specify.
- Enable you to share your location with friends.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
- Fitness, Health or Medical Information such as prescription information.
- Device and Usage Information that may include information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, advertising identifier and similar information); information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data.
We also collect the following information from you:
- Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations
- Demographic information such as age and gender
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), device type, and mobile service carrier.
We may collect this information even if you are not logged in to the application.
For iOS users: You should be able to adjust the settings on your iOS mobile device to prevent our collection of Location Information by disabling the location services feature on your device.
For Android users: You should be able to adjust your settings on your Android mobile device to prevent our collection of Location Information be disabling Bluetooth and Location.
We use this information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at [email protected]
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Improve our App and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us at [email protected]
We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others within your network. We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Also we cannot guarantee that the content you post on our site will not be viewed by others outside your network.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if Proecom srl is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We share the information we collect with third-party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of the information. Our third-party business partners may share the information with their own third party business partners and use the information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to:
- Operate and improve their services;
- Provide you with advertisements and information for products and services in this app or on other apps or websites based on variables such as your location, and assess your level of engagement with them; and
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
Tracking and Ads
We partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our ad network partner uses technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests. One of third parties providing advertising in our applications is Facebook. Learn more about Facebook advertising policy: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number) to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected].
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain your information for as long as the application is installed on your mobile device or as needed to provide you service. If you remove the application, we will remove your information and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected].
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Off. 23, 115 Mitropolit Dosofte str.,
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Email: [email protected]